SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
MICHIGAN MADE: FROM FINE ART TO CONTEMPORARY CRAFT
We welcome to Lansing Art Gallery & Education Center! We’ll have safety protocols in place via scheduled appointments on
- Tuesdays from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturdays 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
How to schedule your visit:
Click the date and time on the calendar to the right for up to four visitors.
or call the Gallery at 517-374-6400 x 3 on Tuesdays and Saturdays to make arrangements.
What to expect:
- Join us through our street front entry at 119 North Washington Square.
- You may use street-front metered parking on weekdays (FREE on Saturdays). Nearby ramps are within walking distance, and we are close to the CATA bus line 1.
- Your one-hour appointment may last up to 45 minutes, and we’ll clean upon your departure.
- We are using increased cleaning and sanitization procedures.
- We’ll use a no-contact greeting and social distancing for the duration of your visit.
A member of our staff team will:
- join you in our entryway street front entrance at the time of your appointment,
- open the door for you from the inside of our building,
- provide you hand sanitization upon entry,
- make note of your arrival for our records and confirm your wellness,
- share information about our exhibition and artists,
- help you select artwork for purchase,
- support your purchase with low-touch payment options.
What we expect of you:
- Please arrive on time and wait outside if you arrive early.
- Please bring with you only what you need and can carry for the duration of your visit.
- Up to five tickets are available per time slot.
- You may coordinate with your group and communicate with them for entry.
- If you are the coordinator for your group, please
- be present at the time of entry,
- share the information for the visit with your guests in advance.
By reserving a ticket to visit Lansing Art Gallery & Education Center you agree to follow the safety measures put in place by the State of Michigan to help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
- I will wear an appropriate face covering over my nose and mouth while I am indoors.
- I will maintain 6 feet of distance between myself and others with whom I do not live.
- I will be respectful of gallery staff, other visitors, and my surroundings.
- I will postpone my visit if I am experiencing flu-like symptoms or suspect that I have been exposed to COVID-19.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
-Our team at Lansing Art Gallery & Education Center
Select a date and time to schedule your appointment!
Click the date and time below for each guest. Please note that each guest needs to have their own appointment.
If a time slot appears in grey, all appointments for that time have already been booked.
For example, click your chosen time slot once for yourself and again for each additional guest.